What are the guidelines around requesting a subdomain for my Workplace community?
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you request a subdomain:
- You can't claim a subdomain someone else is already using.
- The subdomain can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9). Dashes (-) are also allowed.
- The subdomain must be at least 5 characters long and can't contain generic terms (example: automobiles.facebook.com).
- You must be a system administrator to request a unique subdomain.
- Your subdomain must adhere to the Workplace Acceptable Use Policy.
Keep in mind that when we change your subdomain, all previous links to your Workplace community will no longer work.
We reserve the right to change your subdomain at anytime due to conflicts with our guidelines.