How do I bulk export data on people or groups in my Workplace community?
To export data on people or groups in your Workplace community:
- Go to Admin Panel at the top left of your Workplace profile.
- Click Insights.
- Scroll down and click Export near People or Groups. Workplace will then send you an email with a link to download the CSV file.
Note: You can also request the data from your Admin Panel by going to the People tab, then clicking at the top of the page and selecting Export Employee Information. For data on groups, from the Admin Panel click Groups, then click and select Export group information.
Keep in mind that the stats to the left of the Activity Summary for Date column in the CSV file are in real time, while those to the right of the column are as of the date mentioned in the Activity Summary for Date column.
Managing Bulk Imports and Exports
Admins can check the real-time status of bulk tasks from the People Imports/Exports dashboard.
To access the dashboard:
- Go to Admin Panel and select People.
- Select the Imports/Exports tab to see bulk files that have previously been imported or exported to your Workplace.
- You can also check the status of Bulk Operations and see bulk tasks that have been requested from the past 30 days.
Admins can also download bulk tasks that generate a file once they're complete. Files will be available for download for 4 days.
Exporting Group Member Details
Admins can export the members of specific Workplace groups from the Admin Panel.To export data on members of a specific group:
- Go to Admin Panel and select Groups.
- Find the group and click and select Export Members.
- You will receive an email with the group membership details.
All the data abides by standard privacy policies, but admins will not be able to see email addresses or departments for users from another company, if the export group is a Multi Company Group.